Zoom Calls During the Pandemic
Early Learning NH is co-hosting zoom calls for the childcare community about every two weeks during the pandemic with the Early Care and Education Association, the NH Association for the Education of Young Children (NHAEYC), the NH Child Care Advisory Council, and the State Early Learning Alliance (SELA).
The first call was held Thursday, June 4th, from 1-2 PM. Future calls will be every two weeks on Thursdays from 1-2:30 PM. Currently, the meetings are planned to take place June 18, July 16, July 30, August 13, and August 27. Dates and times are subject to change, and any changes will be posted.
Early Learning NH Network Meetings
Early Learning NH holds its Child Care Network Meeting every two months on the 2nd Thursday of the month from 1:30-3:00. We meet in January, March, May, July, September, and November.* Please note, the Zoom calls during the Pandemic are replacing the Network Meetings for the time being. We will let you know when the Network Meetings resume every two months.
The Network Meeting is for professionals working in center-based, family-based, nonprofit, privately-owned, faith-based, licensed and/or license-exempt child care programs. We welcome you to be part of the conversation, advocacy efforts and networking. We are all in this together!
If you want to know more about these meetings, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 226-7900
* Please note that, normally, the legislatively-enacted NH Child Care Advisory Council meets on the 2nd Thursday of the month from 12:30-3:00 in February, April, June, August, October, and December. During the pandemic, the NH Child Care Advisory Council and the Early Learning NH Network meetings will be held together every month. We will be sure to email you the dates and times. If you are not on our email list, please email us at email@example.com, and we will be sure to include you.
1. Overview of Agenda and Speakers
2. What’s Happening For Us and What’s Happening for You
Meeting and Chat Recording:
(I am SO SORRY that this Zoom Call did not record. There were so many rich conversations and tips shared duri...
Opening: “Can you dig it?”
Council for Thriving Children – Overview
1. Introductions/ Zoom instructions
2. DHHS' Bureau of Child Development and Head Start